About Our Practice
To provide the best medical device and service to optimize our patient's well-being and quality of life.
WE ARE HERE TO:
- Consult, evaluate, measure, cast, manufacture, and fit custom orthopedic and prosthetic devices
- Provide on-going Certified Educational Units (CEUs) to Physical Therapists, Physicians, and all allied Health Care Professionals
- Local and Global Community Outreach – Veterans’ HealthCare and Sheltering Arms Clinics, Physicians’ for Peace, and Montero Medical Missions in the Philippines, Jamaica, and Haiti.
WHY AMERICAN ORTHOTIC AND PROSTHETIC CENTER?
To meet the needs of our patients, we provide only best quality and excellent service
- 25 years in business (23 years with Department of Veteran Affairs)
- Our practitioners have over 95 years of combined experience
WE ARE CERTIFIED.
- Our Practitioners and Facilities are certified by the American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Industry certified by: Otto Bock, Ossur, Motion Control, College Park, Endolite, Tracer Cad, Touch Bionics
- We will continue to certify as new technology is available